Careers at SWR
Careers at SWROur People Matter
Our business culture is to ensure the personal development of all employees is prioritised, whilst working together to improve performance and meet the company’s current and future objectives. We provide an environment that challenges staff positively without “limiting” potential and provide the appropriate levels of leadership, support and guidance. We are always interested to hear from people who feel they can help us meet our company goals. If you are interested in working at SWR please feel free to send us your C.V.
For all applications, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Technical Sales Executive
- Job Type:
- Hemel Hempstead
- Competitive Basic + Commission
Negotiable depending on experience
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of SWR Groups fastest growing divisions. Established in 1989 and based in Hemel Hempstead, the group has shown successful year-on-year growth, with ambitions to double in size over the next 5 years and beyond. We’re a business built on its people and their development, which was recognized with a Silver Investors in People award last year. Due to exponential growth, a position within our Balustrade team has become available.
SWR Balustrade are a UK market leader in the supply, fabrication and installation of various designs of Stainless Steel and Aluminium Balustrade systems, with a complimentary range of architectural wire systems. Our value proposition is simple: ‘Making Balustrade Easy’. We achieve this by delivering outstanding customer service and high-quality prestige products supplied into various markets including B2C, construction, and architectural sectors.
SWR seek a driven and motivated sales professional, keen to join a vibrant and growing business that can deliver results and become a valued member of the team. As Sales Executive you will be responsible for the prospecting, estimating, negotiation and management of projects through to completion via our internal CRM system as well as liaising with production, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Qualify and estimate all sales leads via telephone and email
- Prospect, negotiate and close projects via consultative selling to achieve sales targets
- Regularly update & maintain CRM system with live projects updates
- Uncover new opportunities in markets via online and face-to-face networking
- Collaborate internally with new ideas that support main company aims
- Communicating effectively with the other team members
- Required Skills
- Previous sales experience qualifying, quoting and closing sales
- Excellent telephone & written communication
- Technically minded with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Versatile and flexible attitude to learning and developing
- A growth mind-set with a passion for building a valuable business and brand
- Desired Skills
- Previous understanding of Technical Drawings or Balustrade construction
- +3 year's experience in Technical Sales or Construction Sales preferred
- Annual profit share scheme based on overall group performance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Perk box / Lynda Accounts
- Monthly Talent Accelerator Programme to enhance individual development and career progression
- ‘People Room’ – including kitchen, dart board, pool table etc.
- Free Onsite Parking
How to Apply
If the role interests you, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org